Muscle Relief Liposomal PEA Cream
Muscle Relief Liposomal PEA Cream - 50 mL
Our Muscle Cream combines the healing powers of nature in its soothing blend of natural active ingredients to combat aches and discomforts.
It is packed with a powerful 1000mg of CBD and (PEA) palmitoylethanolamide, arnica, mint and rosemary for ultimate relief and restoration.
Most importantly, it is boosted with liposomal technology to improve delivery absorption into muscles, joints and tendons and provide immediate relief.
It has been formulated with CBD isolate, which means that it contains 0% THC.
Via liposomal technology active ingredients are delivered via skin directly to the area that needs relief. Key active ingredients include:
- CBD isolate (1000 mg | 2%): CBD reduces the effects of inflammation and combats aches and discomforts. CBD isolate contains 0% THC.
- Palymitoylethanolamide (PEA): Lipid naturally produced by our body, known to be reducing effects of inflammation and discomforts for irritated muscles, joins and discomfort areas.
- Arnica: Vegan plant extract used for hundreds of years to soothe muscle aches, reduce discomforts from bruising and inflammation.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E): Rated as one of the best ingredients in skincare for anti-oxidant properties.
- Rosemary extract: Powerful antioxidant with soothing properties.
Ingredients: Agua, glyceryl stearate SE, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, palmitamide PEA, CBD isolate (2%), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, distarch phospate, lecithin, alcohol, mentha arvensis leaf oil, Arnica Montana flower extract, sodium anisate, potasium sorbate, rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, tocopherol
Use & Liposomal explained
Massage on area of discomfort on skin for sore muscles, joints and tendons to provide immediate relief. Use up to 3 times a day.
Why did we choose liposomal technology?
The liposomal technology will transport the active substances like CBD, PEA and other ingredients via the skin to the area that requires relief.
Liposomes, which are made of lecithin are carriers that transport active substances and allow them to merge with human cells, where they are released.
These active substances can be absorbed more effectively and will last longer.
Suitable for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.