Haven 21 + Haven 22 - Try me Ampules
Are you wondering which face oil is best for you? Haven 21 or Haven 22? Now, you can try them both... You asked, we delivered!
When ordering the 2 ampules you receive 25% discount sent to you home from your final product, whether Haven 21 or Haven 22 or both, to make the decision easy for you! FREE SHIPMENT included.
Indulge in two luxurious CBD Face Oils. We combined one ampule of Haven 21 and one ampule of Haven 22 for you with a simple card explaining the differences between the two CBD face oils.
One ampule with 2 ml face oil should last for around 5 days, using morning and evening. It is great for all skin types and easy to include into all skin routines.
Haven 21 and Haven 22 have identical key active ingredients with the with highest effective dose. The main difference between Haven 21 and Haven 22 are the base oils, which are carrying these ingredients. Haven 21 has a very light versions of oils and Haven 22 has a bit richer oils, yet still light and well absorbing.
Haven 21/Haven22 - identical key active ingredients:
- CBD (500 mg/1.5%): CBD reduces the effects of inflammation on your skin and is soothing for all skin types.
- Bakuchiol (1%): Vegan plant extract is an alternative to retinol, is packed with antioxidants that is beneficial for calming inflamed skin, refining skin texture, and evening out skin tone.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E): Rated as one of the best ingredients in skincare for anti-oxidant properties.
- Bisabolol: Skin soothing and brightening extract of chamomile. Used for hundreds of years due to its strong anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
- Alaria esculenta extract: An extract of brown seaweed (badderlocks), very hydrating due to it’s mixture of replenishing fatty acids.
Use 2-3 drops over your face after your cleansing routine. Massage over your whole face using your fingertips.
Don't wait for your skin to get dry when applying, apply when your skin is still damp. You can incorporate the oils into your morning and evening relaxing routines.
You could massage for a few minutes as it helps in promoting blood circulation and fading fine lines over time. You could use gua sha stones or other massage tools to support your massage.